Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jayadeep Reddy <ja...@ehealthaccess.com> on 2014/03/21 10:21:03 UTC

Ready to use nutch

Are there any ready to use nutch instances in amazon or any other cloud.

Re: Ready to use nutch

Posted by anupamk <an...@usc.edu>.
Just deploy it on EC2 instance on linuxbox

Re: Ready to use nutch

Posted by John Lafitte <jl...@brandextract.com>.
This is a good question.  I was looking for an out-of-the-box Solr/Nutch
solution to replace our google mini.  We use rackspace and they don't seem
to offer it.  Even though it was a bit of a learning curve, I feel it was
good to know how to actually set it up and configure it.

You might look at https://qbox.io though, they seem to offer amazon and
rackspace instances that they keep in their account but offer a "managed"
version of Elasticsearch.  We didn't go far enough to evaluate how good it
is, but it might work for you.