Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by co...@covalent.net on 2002/02/13 01:05:09 UTC

Native Connector problems

Mea culpa...

One of the last changes on the connector ( the secret ) introduced a bug,
when worker_cache is enabled. The secret will not be initialized, and
that may creates all kind of serious problems.

Not sure what's the best solution ( not using cache_size will impact
the performance ), but we could create a separate download with
the (fixed) native code and rebuild the binaries.

Thanks Mike for finding the bug, my apologies for causing the problem.

Costin