Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Vincent Demay <do...@anyware-tech.com> on 2007/01/15 11:01:31 UTC

Render a javascript in header via ajaxTarget

Hi all,

I add a new script (a new function that never been render before) in
headerContributor tag of an ajaxTarget. After ajaxResponse, I tried to
call this function but it seems it has not been defined (function xxxxx
not defined)

I took a look at wicket-ajax.js and processScript method. It seems the
new function is just added to the header tag but never evaluated (with
an eval or other). Is the fact to add a function dynamically via ajax in
the header  is sufficient to load the function définition?

How can I call my  new function added dynamically (A new function should
be added on each ajax response)?

thanks in advance,

--
Vincent Demay