Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Prakash Boinpalli <pr...@nortel.com> on 2005/03/21 05:18:54 UTC

Service Impl class public constructor

All,
I have a service impl class without a public constructor. I have generated
the wsdd file such that it calls the service impl file directly instead of
using the SOAPBindingSkeleton. Now when I try to access this web service or
execute any methods, I am getting the following exception :

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class
org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider can not access a member of class
<<ServiceImpl>>with modifiers "private"

It works when I have a public constructor. Is there any other way that I can
get the web service working without the public constructor.

Thanks.