Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 13:48:15 UTC

AWS Load Balancing Support for Stratos - Update

Hi All,

We had a hangout just now. We discussed following

   1. Current state of implementation
   2. How to do domain mappings
   3. Following coding conventions
   4. How to test Stratos using mock samples
   5. Testing load balancer extension using debug mode
   6. Adding a client to test AWS ELB APIs
   7. What should be done in reload and stop methods of LoadBalancer. We
   decided that reload will have nothing as changes to AWS load balancers take
   place in configure method itself. And in stop method, we can delete all the
   existing AWS load balancers.

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil