Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sébastien Geindre <se...@meteo.fr> on 2007/02/21 18:03:08 UTC

Request eXist BD from cocoon pipe

Hi all,

I'd like to request the eXist xml native db embedded in cocoon 2.1.10.
After handled an httpRequest, i need to request the db through a 'pipe'
of several xqueries (time xquery which is based on time intersection
coded in java,  spatial xquery calling JTS for spatial intersection, ...)

Which technology should i use ? How do i have to architecture that ?

XMLDBTransformer
XQueryGenerator
XMLDB API
Java throught xsp

do you know any links, documentations, examples ?

--

Sébastien Geindre
DPREVI/AERO/DEV

Re: Request eXist BD from cocoon pipe

Posted by Scott Warren <ap...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure what you mean by 'pipe'

If all the information comes from eXist then I would just use the
XQueryGenerator to execute some XQuery. I have found now that it's easier to
write all my Logic in XQuery rather than using XSP etc.

You may get more help from the eXist mailing list.

Hope this helps.