Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by david hawcroft <ab...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/23 01:51:44 UTC

woops...... I've got Apache... but I don't think I've got Perl....

Thanks for the help to my previous dumb question. And I really am
dumb. Trying to run scripts that refer to directories that don't
exist.

 My Win2000 machine is running Apache 1.3 but gives 'cannot spawn
child process' when I try to run a perl script. It now seems I don't
have Perl on my machine! I guess I thought it came with Apache.

  I've researched a few downloadable Perl sites and I'm confused by
the number of availables.

  Could anyone please advise me of the quickest, stablest Perl binary
download that will be compatible with my Apache 1.3 server?

  regards,  abrogard