Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 10:10:12 UTC

Re: Spring boot gives null pointer in xml based camel configutaions

Hi

What version of Camel do you use?

And how do you run this in Jetty / Spring-Boot its a bit unclear what
you say what you are migrating from/to etc.
Do you package it as a .war file and drop into Jetty. And if so have
you setup any web.xml to bootstrap spring or something?

And try with newer Camel version if you have not.

--
Claus Ibsen