Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2004/06/03 07:13:12 UTC

WS - Secure Conversation Implementation

Hi All,

We are three  computer science undergraduate students from University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. For our final year project we're implementing WS-Secure
Conversation spec in Java. Our supervisor is Dr. Sanjiwa Weerawarna.

As an initial step we are planning to provide a static implementation
(independent of WS-Trust) of WS-Secure Conversation.
(Section 4-"Security context token created by one of the communicating
parties and propagated with a message").

We have come up with an abstract architecture.(Archi.pdf).

Wewelcome your comments :-).

Wiki page: http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Wssconversation

Regards,
Ruchith, Dimuthu (Apache Committer), Kaushalye

Re: WS - Secure Conversation Implementation

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Dims,

Yes we have already looked at WS-Trust.
We will revise the architecture to accomodate WS-Trust as well and to
provide for the other usage scenarios.

thanks
Ruchith

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ruchith,

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
ruchith,

this impl will be part of wss4j. not a standalone thingy.

thx,