Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2022/03/02 19:12:29 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] need to release Daffodil 3.3.0

I've marked all the alignment/cyclic-deadlock regressions as blockers for
3.3.0 along with the "hammer" to
just turn off alignment.

The fixing suggested in the thread here may be the fix, or the "hammer"
fix, but the regressions on unparsing have to be addressed in 3.3.0, i.e.,
asap, before we can release it.

I think other things we "almost" got working, like prefixed length fixes
(of various bugs) could wait for a later release.

There are numerous user projects I know about that are depending on 3.3.0
coming out quite soon now, without regressions.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
It looks like your "interran" account has access. Not sure which one you
use, but I also added your "jinterrante" account as an admin.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Interrante, John A (GE Research, US)" <Jo...@ge.com>.

Posted by "Interrante, John A (GE Research, US)" <Jo...@ge.com>.

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.