Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 17:51:20 UTC

Updating JIRA version numbers

Hi all,

Given it has actually been out for 3 months, I have just marked the 0.4
version as released in JIRA (after pestering Rob to assign me the
appropriate Role so I actually had the permissions necessary to do it).

*There are still 22 open issues assigned to 0.4 *which need updated.

It might also be worth checking you haven't assigned JIRAs to 0.4 in the
last few months that are actually in 0.5. There are a few that look like
they could be in that boat.

Robbie