Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk> on 2017/09/04 07:44:18 UTC

Re: Plans to improve SSL performance in Kafka, for 0.10.x?

By the way, in-kernel TLS has now landed in the Linux kernel:

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/Documentation/networking/tls.txt

There is work in progress to take advantage of that in OpenSSL:

https://github.com/Mellanox/tls-openssl

Ismael

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.
Great!