Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael MATTOX <mi...@verideon.com> on 2004/03/30 14:26:35 UTC

Status of SubVersion integratrion

I'm deciding between CVS & SubVersion and I'm curious what the current
status of SubVersion support is in Maven.  I've searched the mailing lists
and it seems there were a few problems reported in February, including one
that didn't have any responses.  So I'm not sure if SubVersion is working
properly and no one has questions or if no one is using SubVersion.

Also, if anyone is using SubVersion, do the maven plugins support
SubVersion?  Any major plugins not support it?

Michael

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.

Re: Status of SubVersion integratrion

Posted by Omair-Inam Abdul-Matin <oi...@cs.uwaterloo.ca>.
Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> Actually, only changelog report support subversion.
> A full support of subversion (and others scm tools) arrive in Maven 2
>
> Emmanuel

You've mentioned that changelog supports subversion. However I tried
using the changelog plugin and it seems that the plugin cannot parse the
changelog data properly, since my changelog report is empty.

Browsing through other posts in the archive I noticed that some people
modified the plugin to make changelog work with subversion.  What's the
status on that?  Is it supported now or not?

Thanks,

Omair

Re: Status of SubVersion integratrion

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.