Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carlos Alberto Peláez Ayala <ca...@uao.edu.co> on 2006/05/18 22:55:09 UTC

JDK 1.4 Compatibility package for Tomcat 5.5.x

Hi,

Someone can tell me the exact URL where I can to download the JDK 1.4 Compatibility package for Tomcat 5.5.x ?, because I can not found this in the  http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi#5.5.12 URL.

Thanks.

Re: JDK 1.4 Compatibility package for Tomcat 5.5.x

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Carlos Alberto Peláez Ayala wrote:
> Someone can tell me the exact URL where I can to download the JDK 1.4 Compatibility package for Tomcat 5.5.x ?, because I can not found this in the  http://tomcat.apache.org/download-55.cgi#5.5.12 URL.

Look down that page until you find "JDK 1.4 Compatability Package"

Mark