Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Camilo Aguilar <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/18 02:59:53 UTC

Re: dose solr sopport distribute index storage ?

HI!

I have the same question

Thanks in advance

--
  There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is

  Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers
write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler