Posted to user@struts.apache.org by mleneveut <ML...@abusinessware.com> on 2007/08/06 14:13:52 UTC

[S2] Error datetimepicker when erase input and click again calendar

Hi,

When I click the calendar picture of my datetimepicker tag (the input is
empty), the calendar shows up normally. I pick a date, all is ok.

But if I then delete the choosen date in the input, and click again on the
calendar, all the dates are NaN. As if the displayFormat was in trouble.

Is that normal ? What I missed ?

I'm in the last 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT SVN version (updated all yesterday)

<%@ taglib uri="/struts-dojo-tags" prefix="sx"%>
<sx:head/>
<sx:datetimepicker id="dateTri" name="dateTri" label="Date"
cssClass="filtreInput" displayFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" toggleType="explode"
toggleDuration="500"/>

Re: [S2] Error datetimepicker when erase input and click again calendar

Posted by mleneveut <ML...@abusinessware.com>.
Here is a sample application containing the test pages :
http://oughacom.free.fr/Java/Test.war

Posted by ML...@abusinessware.com.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.