Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Richard F. Rebel" <rr...@whenu.com> on 2003/07/09 20:49:41 UTC

[users@httpd] [notice] seg fault or similar nasty error detected in the parent process

Hello,

I am running apache 2.0.45 which (Mandrake's srpm recompiled with worker
mpm instead of prefork) with mod_perl.

After a while, I get a message like this and then all of apache's
children become parented by init.

[notice] seg fault or similar nasty error detected in the parent process

After a some time (10/20 minutes or so) apache stops taking requests.

Has any one else seen a similar problem?  I don't see any core files
laying around either.

Thanks