Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Yishay Weiss <yi...@hotmail.com> on 2017/03/15 07:53:10 UTC

[FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

I’m getting the below error when building from scratch using maven. Any ideas?

For what it’s worth I couldn’t find
com.adobe:fontkit:jar:1.0
in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases
Either.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.5.0:java (compile-font) on project Fonts: Execution compile-font of goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.5.0:java failed: Plugin org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.5.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.adobe:fontkit:jar:1.0 in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of apache-plugins-release has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Chris fixed it on my machine by commenting out of
framework/frameworks/pom.xml the <module>fontsrc</module> element.

Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Tried again, Maven build still failing on this issue.

Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Ignore this mail. Fontkit download is still failing.

yishayw wrote

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
I don't think it's the Maven version because I only downloaded it a few weeks
ago. I'm trying to get a dev environment on my new computer. At least I got
the Ant build to work. Thanks.

Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 4/4/17, 12:38 AM, "yishayw" <yi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have ideas about this? I can't build the framework in Maven...

Don't know for sure.  What Maven version are you running?  I think older
ones don't quite know how to bring down a mavenized Flex SDK.

My repo cache has the following for font kit:

com/adobe//fontkit
com/adobe//fontkit/1.0
com/adobe//fontkit/1.0/fontkit-1.0.jar
com/adobe//fontkit/1.0/fontkit-1.0.pom
com/adobe//fontkit/afe
com/adobe//fontkit/afe/1.0
com/adobe//fontkit/afe/1.0/afe-1.0.jar
com/adobe//fontkit/afe/1.0/afe-1.0.pom
com/adobe//fontkit/aglj40
com/adobe//fontkit/aglj40/1.0
com/adobe//fontkit/aglj40/1.0/aglj40-1.0.jar
com/adobe//fontkit/aglj40/1.0/aglj40-1.0.pom
com/adobe//fontkit/rideau
com/adobe//fontkit/rideau/1.0
com/adobe//fontkit/rideau/1.0/rideau-1.0.jar
com/adobe//fontkit/rideau/1.0/rideau-1.0.pom

You might be able to piece that together as well.

HTH,
-Alex

Re: AW: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Here's [1] what -X flag shows.
This [3] led my to download [2] place  it under JAVA_HOME/lib/security, but
that didn't help.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/AMxg
[2]
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce8-download-2133166.html
[3] https://paste.apache.org/CvJx

AW: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Run the build with the "-X" flag to output more information and paste that please. Without it, Maven hides the exception.

Chris

Von: yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>
Datum: 16.03.17 10:56 (GMT-05:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Hi Chris,

The art is there so I guess the mavenizer is active. It looks like there's a
missing pom [1]?

[1] https://paste.apache.org/9gY2

Re: AW: [FlexJS] flex-asjs build failing

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Fontkit is provided by the mavenizer. It's not available in any repo.

Make sure you see the ascii art flex logo in your Maven build to ensure the mavenizer is active.

Chris