Posted to xml-commons-dev@xerces.apache.org by Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com> on 2005/03/16 21:48:02 UTC

Administrivia: cvs changed?

For the first time in, uhm, months at least, I'm trying to find some
cycles to work on the XML Catalog resolver code. I'd like to begin
working on XML Catalogs 1.1 support for one thing.

So I tried to run a cvs update and suddenly I'm being asked for a
password. Has something about ssh/cvs changed that I haven't got
caught up on?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

Re: Administrivia: cvs changed?

Posted by Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com>.
/ Norman Walsh <nd...@nwalsh.com> was heard to say:
| So I tried to run a cvs update and suddenly I'm being asked for a
| password. Has something about ssh/cvs changed that I haven't got
| caught up on?

Sigh. Nevermind. Note to self: google first, ask questions later.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm