Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Pierre Caserta <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 23:51:51 UTC

accessing src/main/resources in zeppelin

Hi everyone,

I have this application that is using an old version of the reactive
couchdb driver and I would like to adapt the code a little so I can run
it within zeppelin notebook.

The main problem is this line: `val driver = ReactiveCouchbaseDriver()`

This is expecting a file: `application.conf` in the `src/main/resources`
folder of an SBT app to config the driver.

How can we make zeppelin notebook aware of the resources folder just
like a standard SBT app will be?

Thanks,
Pierre Caserta