Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Julian Ray <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/29 23:41:25 UTC

AddResource from JAR

MyFaces/Tomahaw nightly build,
Tomcat 5.15

I am attempting to add resources from a jar of custom components using the
AddResource service in Tomahawk. It works for resources which are configured
within the WEB-INF but I'm struggling to get jar-configured resources to
load. The extensions filter is setup and working, AddResource works for
JavaScript and css files which are statically stored but I can't seem to get
the ResourceHandlers to work as MyFaces keeps complaining that it expects a
myFacesCustomCommand.

Are there any examples of doing this? Is it possible?

Thanks
Julian