Posted to users@flex.apache.org by KS...@loftware.com on 2016/09/08 13:30:23 UTC

FlexMojos Repository Connectivity

Hi,

I am using FlexMojos 7.0.1 to compile my Apache Flex project that uses Apache Flex version 4.13.0.  Everything has been working fine for the last year and a half, but now I am running into a connection issue when building as it tries to download some Flex artifacts from the Sonatype repository

This call hangs for quite a while, before eventually failing.  I am able to work around it by making the build run offline.
Downloading: http://repository.sonatype.org/content/groups/flexgroup/org/apache/flex/compiler/4.12.1.20140427/compiler-4.12.1.20140427.pom

I remember seeing something in the FlexMojos project's revision history mentioning some changes in FlexMojos 7.1.0 that might have fixed something, but now I can't seem to find the FlexMojos source repository.  Did anything change recently that might cause this to happen?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Keegan Sands