Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com> on 2010/07/09 11:44:51 UTC

pass host,port values from ant to jmeter test

Hi All,
I have a requirement to pass the host and port values (in user defined
variables) dynamically from ant. Is this possible with $__P()}? Can somebody
please give me suggestions.

Thanks in advance,

Re: pass host,port values from ant to jmeter test

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/test_plan.html#using_variables

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
use a debug sampler and see that you have passed values correctly. Use a
view Results tree listener to see what values go as your header (possibly
youll have to do a little bit of Base64 decoding) or print it out by copying
the exact same thing to the name of the sampler so you can see whats
there...

regards
deepak

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.