Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/07/10 08:33:35 UTC

[ANN] New committer: htynkn(YunKun Huang)

Hi All,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that
htynkn(YunKun Huang) has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

htynkn,

Would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] New committer: htynkn(YunKun Huang)

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and Congratulations!

Best regards,
Jun

Posted by Zonghai Shang <yi...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, welcome to join the dubbo team, :-)

YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org> 于2018年7月10日周二 下午4:54写道:

Posted by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org>.
hey all,

Posted by Yong Zhu <di...@gmail.com>.