Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Davide Mora <d_...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/26 18:19:55 UTC

questions

Hi!

i need to compile my ejbs using different jars
depending on the target choosed, and later i need to
call an external application (using <exec/>) passing
the classpath as parameter.

The only way for build a platform independed path i
found it's use <path id="mypath"... /> and later
convert it in a <property name="cp" refid="mypath"/>,
but seems the <path/> with id can be declared only as
<project/> children and not as <target/> children.

My question is: there is a way of "collect" a path
while i execute the targets and/or reference a <path/>
inside a target?

Thank you,
Davide

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/