Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Lisa B." <no...@hotmail.de> on 2013/12/01 21:28:04 UTC

RE: Replacing Virtual Router with a custom virtual appliance template

hey michal,

i am not sure if this is what you are looking for but i just came across this blog post while tracking down a different problem:

http://blog.remibergsma.com/2012/08/30/going-beyond-cloudstack-advanced-networking-how-i-replaced-the-virtual-router-with-my-own-physical-linux-router/

good luck!
lisa