Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com> on 2006/07/31 15:10:44 UTC

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown Types value

Hello!

When passing "null" as parameter value for postgresql, the exception is being
thrown: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown Types value

I tried to alter my query for like this: insert into table (field)
(#value#::varchar) but that didn't solve issue. Could somebody please help?

--
Eugene N Dzhurinsky

Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: Unknown Types value

Posted by Eugeny N Dzhurinsky <bo...@redwerk.com>.
On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 08:13:29AM -0600, Larry Meadors wrote:
> Hmm, that looks funky. Try this:
>
> insert into table (field) values (#value:VARCHAR#)

Umm, really, I missed this
Thanks, it works fine!

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Hmm, that looks funky. Try this:

insert into table (field) values (#value:VARCHAR#)

Larry