Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/23 13:47:13 UTC

BindRequest tests

Hi,

I have added some more use cases for the BindRequest. Here is the list :

Simple Bind tests

1.    +Simple Bind with no name, no password (anonymous)
2.    +Simple Bind with no name, a password (invalid)
3.    +Simple Bind with a name, no password (unauthenticated)
4.    +Simple Bind with an existing name, a good password
5.    +Simple Bind with an existing name, a wrong password
6.    +Simple Bind with an non existing name, a password
7.    Simple Bind with an existing name, a good password, no right to bind
8.    Simple Bind with an already bound user
9.    Simple Bind with a name being a referral
10.    Simple Bind with a name being an alias
11.     Simple Bind when the LdapSession is anonymous
12.     Simple Bind when the LdapSession is authenticated
13.     Simple Bind when the LdapSession is in SimpleAuthPending state
14.     Simple Bind when the LdapSession is in SaslAuthPending state
15.     Simple Bind while we have a pending operation, Abandon requested
16.     Simple Bind while we have a pending operation, Completion requested

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com