Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/09 10:45:39 UTC

[DISCUSS] Code Freeze for 3.3.0/3.2.6/3.1.8

I think we're getting pretty close to being able to freeze up code for
release. I was tentatively thinking we could do it for Friday 8/11. I don't
see too much blocking that right now. I suppose if something pops up we
would just delay for another week.

I think we should also look to do a beta release of Gremlin .NET which I
think would release as:

3.2.6-rc1
3.3.0-rc1

while they are largely the same code base at this point I guess we need to
appear consistent in our releases.  Note that lower case "rc" seems to be
the expected form for nuget (in java form they would be cap'd).

I will do the 3.3.0/3.2.6 release as I want to get the release
documentation right for the .NET artifacts.  Anyone interested in taking
3.1.8?