Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <rh...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/27 02:30:42 UTC

matcher/mailet in v3

Hello everyone,

I am trying to follow setting up VERP with a Matcher to collect the
bounces, and a Mailet to record the bounces.  I found a wonderful
article at http://cephas.net/blog/2006/06/09/using-apache-james-and-javamail-to-implement-variable-envelope-return-paths/
but it's for 2.3

I was hoping someone can at answer a couple of questions:

While I can see there is a mailetcontainer.xml - is this where I
configure my matcher and mailet?  If anyone has done this, could you
share an example config?

Thanks much,
Phillip

Re: matcher/mailet in v3

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Phillip,

Yes, mailetcontainer.xml is the place to configure your matcher/mailet.
You can do in v3 the same way as you do in v2 (but you have to specifiy
the full qualified class name, with the packages).

Thx,
Eric