Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Amine Bousta <ab...@lxsolutions.com> on 2003/11/13 16:06:57 UTC

RE: Pb with dbcp (+jars issues)

Alright, thank you for your advice.

And I noticed as well that if you put commons-digester.jar and torque-gen.jar in the same folder Tomcat is getting crazy and there ara million of bugs displayed.
So I'm putting jars dedicated for generation only in a very separated folder from the runtime lib of Torque. This folder is shared by all of my Torque 3.1 project for generation. I think it was a good idea to seperate generation and execution in Torque.

I'v noticed as well that sharing jars in common/lib doesn't work very well unfortunately...
(but on the opposite it annoyed tomcat if you put servlet.jar in every web-inf/lib)

Regards
Amine