Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 18:00:58 UTC

Would like write access to Camel Wiki

Camel folks, there's typos I'm seeing on the CXF page I'd like to get fixed
while reading it--may I have write access to the Wiki that constitutes the
Camel site?  I'm gmazza on the Wiki.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Would like write access to Camel Wiki

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 04/04/2008, Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Camel folks, there's typos I'm seeing on the CXF page I'd like to get fixed
>  while reading it--may I have write access to the Wiki that constitutes the
>  Camel site?  I'm gmazza on the Wiki.

There you go - hack away Glen! :). We love contributions - especially
to documentation! :)

--
James
-------