Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Roger Varley <ro...@googlemail.com> on 2009/07/28 10:33:43 UTC

Convention plugin blues

Hi

Is there a setting/property I can set to get the Convention plugin to
tell me where & what it's looking for to resolve to the result
classes. Having split a Struts 2 (2.1.7) application that was running
solely on Tomcat to now serve static content from an Apache Webserver
and pass Struts requests through to Tomcat, I've got the html being
served ok, config-browser/index.action finds my actions, but I cannot
for the life of me get it to find my result classes. If I could only
see what/where it's trying to find them ......

Regards

Re: Convention plugin blues

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
set the debug level to TRACE, the output is quite verbose.

musachy

Re: Convention plugin blues

Posted by Jim Collings <jl...@gmail.com>.
> Hi
> Is there a setting/property I can set to get the Convention plugin to
> tell me where & what it's looking for to resolve to the result
> classes. Having split a Struts 2 (2.1.7) application that was running
> solely on Tomcat to now serve static content from an Apache Webserver
> and pass Struts requests through to Tomcat, I've got the html being
> served ok, config-browser/index.action finds my actions, but I cannot
> for the life of me get it to find my result classes. If I could only
> see what/where it's trying to find them ......
> Regards

Tried this?:
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/config-browser-plugin.html

Jim C.