Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch> on 2008/02/14 08:58:27 UTC

Remove deprecated methods in outer API for 0.95?

For some time now we have a number of methods in our outer API that are
deprecated. I think we should remove them now. Anyone against my doing
that as part of the preparations for the release?

Jeremias Maerki

Re: Remove deprecated methods in outer API for 0.95?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> For some time now we have a number of methods in our outer API that are
> deprecated. I think we should remove them now. Anyone against my doing
> that as part of the preparations for the release?

They've been deprecated for long enough time now. So +1.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Remove deprecated methods in outer API for 0.95?

Posted by Vincent Hennebert <vi...@anyware-tech.com>.
No problem, +1.

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> For some time now we have a number of methods in our outer API that are
> deprecated. I think we should remove them now. Anyone against my doing
> that as part of the preparations for the release?

+1

Chris