Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "pedro.riky" <pe...@libero.it> on 2013/12/16 16:19:56 UTC

Improve performance

Hi all
   i switch from Hssf to Xssf and the performance on create Excel are
falling down
   I read that is a know problem, and i don't find any solution.
   I think to understand, thath the problem is on the xml parser.
   Are there some news on it?

Thanks!!!

Re: Improve performance

Posted by Adrian Lynch <ad...@concreteplatform.com>.
Would using SXSSF be a solution? I see huge improvements in creating large
files.

Adrian