Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/27 21:27:55 UTC

Re: XBean and DI?

2008/9/25 Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>:
> I suggest you both talk to Dain and see about integrating it into XBean.
> XBean is used for all of Geronimo's EE injection and Dain/David are pretty
> thorough. I'm not planning on using anything else on trunk.

Just to follow up on this old thread.  I've recently open-sourced the
small generic types library I was talking about after discussions with
the Hibernate Bean Validation team who needed something similar.  It's
currently hosted here:

http://code.google.com/p/jtype/

I welcome contributions from others who have worked in this domain
before in order to centralise our efforts.  Jason, is Dain on this
list if he would be interested, or shall I ping him directly?

Cheers,

Mark

Re: XBean and DI?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.
Dain is here.

On 27-Feb-09, at 12:27 PM, Mark Hobson wrote:

> 2008/9/25 Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>:
>> I suggest you both talk to Dain and see about integrating it into
>> XBean.
>> XBean is used for all of Geronimo's EE injection and Dain/David are
>> pretty
>> thorough. I'm not planning on using anything else on trunk.
>
> Just to follow up on this old thread.  I've recently open-sourced the
> small generic types library I was talking about after discussions with
> the Hibernate Bean Validation team who needed something similar.  It's
> currently hosted here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/jtype/
>
> I welcome contributions from others who have worked in this domain
> before in order to centralise our efforts.  Jason, is Dain on this
> list if he would be interested, or shall I ping him directly?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mark

Jason

Jason van Zyl