Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Willem Stam <wi...@func.nl> on 2007/10/09 15:47:54 UTC

log in security check exceeds time

Hi,

I'm making a testplan for an application with wicket in JMeter 2.3. The
first HTTP request is a log in. A user name and password are sent with a
security check. If I run the request the view results tree shows an
error: response code: 408 and a Response message: "The time allowed for
the login process has been exceeded. If you wish to continue you must
either click back twice and re-click the link you requested or close and
re-open your browser".

Can someone tell me how to solve the time-out problem? Should I use the
Login config element?

Thanks in advance,

Willem

--
Willem Stam
Func. Internet Integration

Re: log in security check exceeds time

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Something very similar to this was discussed on the mailing list a few days ago.

Try adding a Cookie Manager.