Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/03/01 20:34:14 UTC

Insufficient Karma???

Please give me the karma I need to contribute to this
project.  (How else can I maintain code I've written?).

I thought that our previous priveleges would be transferred,
and I have a working implementation of truly threadsafe pooling
code.

Re: Insufficient Karma???

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Jon Stevens wrote:

> on 3/1/01 11:34 AM, "Berin Loritsch" <bl...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Please give me the karma I need to contribute to this
> > project.  (How else can I maintain code I've written?).
> >
> > I thought that our previous priveleges would be transferred,
> > and I have a working implementation of truly threadsafe pooling
> > code.
>
> hey, don't be rude.
>
> the previous privileges [sic] were not transferred, nor was *any* statement
> made saying they would be transferred.
>
> getting new privs is as easy as asking *nicely* on the list.
>
> anyway, i just gave you access.

Thank you.

And it was not my intention of being rude.  If I came across that
way, I appologize.

Re: Insufficient Karma???

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 3/1/01 11:34 AM, "Berin Loritsch" <bl...@apache.org> wrote:

> Please give me the karma I need to contribute to this
> project.  (How else can I maintain code I've written?).
>
> I thought that our previous priveleges would be transferred,
> and I have a working implementation of truly threadsafe pooling
> code.

hey, don't be rude.

the previous privileges [sic] were not transferred, nor was *any* statement
made saying they would be transferred.

getting new privs is as easy as asking *nicely* on the list.

anyway, i just gave you access.

-jon