Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/07/09 10:15:13 UTC

Requesting Bugzilla Karma for Andreas Kuckartz

Hello,

on lenya-dev we had an agreement that Andreas Kuckartz should get more
Bugzilla Karma. He is not sending patches, but is following Lenya
development since I can remember and is effectively maintaining and
tracking Lenya bugzilla entries and he often adds value to lots of
discussions.

In our opinion he should get more CVS Karma so that he can create
modules etc.

Is this possible or do anybody think this makes no sense?

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Requesting Bugzilla Karma for Andreas Kuckartz

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> Hello,

Hi Rolf!

> on lenya-dev we had an agreement that Andreas Kuckartz should get more
> Bugzilla Karma. He is not sending patches, but is following Lenya
> development since I can remember and is effectively maintaining and
> tracking Lenya bugzilla entries and he often adds value to lots of
> discussions.
>
> In our opinion he should get more [bugzilla] Karma so that he can create
> modules etc.
>
> Is this possible or do anybody think this makes no sense?

of course it makes sense! (I know zip about bugzilla though, so I can't
say anything about possible)

If Andreas is such a consistent and valuable contributor to your
project, he's also a candidate committer, pmc member, board member,
whatever. Not all contributions are code :-D

- LSD

RE: Requesting Bugzilla Karma for Andreas Kuckartz

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 05:56, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > on lenya-dev we had an agreement that Andreas Kuckartz should get more
> > Bugzilla Karma. He is not sending patches, but is following Lenya
> > development since I can remember and is effectively maintaining and
> > tracking Lenya bugzilla entries and he often adds value to lots of
> > discussions.
>
> That's nice, but what exactly are you asking for?

Andreas is constantly helping us with maintaining and tracking bugzilla
entries. It would be if he could get more rights in bugzilla, so that he
can use bugzilla more effective.

Is it more clear now?

> > In our opinion he should get more CVS Karma so that he can create
> > modules etc.

Oh sorry, I meant bugzilla karma.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> on lenya-dev we had an agreement that Andreas Kuckartz should get more
> Bugzilla Karma. He is not sending patches, but is following Lenya
> development since I can remember and is effectively maintaining and
> tracking Lenya bugzilla entries and he often adds value to lots of
> discussions.

That's nice, but what exactly are you asking for?

> In our opinion he should get more CVS Karma so that he can create
> modules etc.

> Is this possible or do anybody think this makes no sense?

The CVS makes no sense, especially since you just asked to have lenya
migrated to Subversion.

	--- Noel

RE: Requesting Bugzilla Karma for Andreas Kuckartz

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.