Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lawrence, Jane K" <jk...@ball.com> on 2001/12/27 23:14:56 UTC

Is Javascript onLoad function supported?

I am attempting use the JavaScript onLoad function when loading a form.
What I want to do is set the focus to a certain button depending on a
parameter.  On Ted Husted's site, I found that a number of javascript
functions are supported by the html tags (including onFocus), but when
looking at the API documentation, I can't find that onLoad is supported.
Has anyone tried this?

Jane K. Lawrence
EC Systems Consultant
Ball Corporation
303-460-5225

Re: Is Javascript onLoad function supported?

Posted by John Ng <jn...@yahoo.com>.
Yes. onLoad is supported.  I tried with body onLoad.