Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/13 20:38:21 UTC

ASF Confluence user names for Directory committers

Hi,

I need the ASF Confluence (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence) user
names of the following Directory committers:

noel
jmachols
nicolaken
psteitz
akarasulu
mcconnell
bayard
brett
wesmckean
vtence
adc
niclas
erodriguez
trustin
bloritsch
elecharny
ersiner
szoerner
niklas
proyal
jim
jvermillard
mheath
tbennett
jconlon
hennejg
dirving

Please register if you have not yet and tell me your user name.

Thanks.

--
Ersin

Re: ASF Confluence user names for Directory committers

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> akarasulu

> Please register if you have not yet and tell me your user name.

akarasulu

Alex

Re: ASF Confluence user names for Directory committers

Posted by "John E. Conlon" <jc...@verticon.com>.
On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 21:38 +0300, Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need the ASF Confluence (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence) user
> names of the following Directory committers:
>

> jconlon = jconlon

- John

Re: ASF Confluence user names for Directory committers

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Confluence user names are not email adresses. I guess your user name
is elecharny. I do not know whether Confluence allows email adresses
as usernames though.

--
Ersin

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Who invented this email address scheme for confluence user names ? :-)
It looks very strange to me.

--
Ersin

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
trustin = trustin@gmail.com

Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 10/3/06, Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the second turn the following folks have got write access to
> directory spaces at cwiki:
>
> trustin
> mheath
> pamarcelot

Thank you!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ersin.

--
P-A

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
OK, you have write access now.

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@yahoo.com>.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: ASF Confluence user names for Directory committers

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
On 9/13/06, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> wrote:
> Ersin Er wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need the ASF Confluence (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence) user
> > names of the following Directory committers:
> >
> niklas = niklas@trillian.se
>
> There doesn't seem to be any problems using an email address as username.

Yeah, I figured it.

Thanks.

Posted by Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se>.