Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tuomo L <tl...@cc.hut.fi> on 2005/07/25 10:01:52 UTC

Session-transformer copying mixed content incorrectly?

Hi,

I have this kind of pipeline setup. The latter match uses the first one to
generate with JXTemplateGenerator, runs some SQLTransformer and XSLT and
then serializes. Pretty basic stuff.

<map:match pattern="template">
   <map:aggregate element="data">
     <map:part src="cocoon:/system-template"/>
     <map:part src="cocoon:/site-template"/>
     <map:part src="cocoon:/request"/>
   </map:aggregate>
   <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/cinclude2session.xsl"/>
   <map:transform type="session"/>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/session2data.xsl"/>
   <map:transform type="session"/>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/data2template.xsl"/>
   <map:transform type="session"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="**">
   <map:generate type="jx" src="cocoon:/template"/>
   <map:transform type="sql">
     <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="default"/>
   </map:transform>
   <map:transform src="stylesheets/template2content.xsl"/>
   <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Now, if my original data has mixed content, like:

It becomes after the last SessionTransfomer:

So the mixed content gets copied incorrectly. If I remove the last
SessionTransformer from the first pipeline-match, the
mixed content gets copied just right.

What's wrong? Is this a bug in SessionTransformer? Possible namespace
problem?

-Tuomo