Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Paladugu, Suresh" <su...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/11/16 07:48:18 UTC

Regarding the removal of Bxe editor from the publication

Hi all,

 Iam trying to remove the option Bxe Editor option (i,e EDIT--->WYSIWYG(BXE) ).

 So could any one please  tell me what are the steps involved for doing this.

Thanks in advance

Suresh

Re: Regarding the removal of Bxe editor from the publication

Posted by Josias Thoeny <jo...@wyona.com>.
On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 09:11 +0100, Felix Röthenbacher wrote:
> Hi Suresh
>
> You can specify the menu generation in the modules menu.xsp
> usually found at <module>/config/menus/menu.xsp

If you are using Lenya 1.2.x, the file is
<publication name>/config/menus/menu.xsp.

You have to remove the following line:

<item wf:event="edit" uc:usecase="bxeng" uc:step="open"
href="?"><i18n:text>Edit with BXE</i18n:text></item>

- Josias

Posted by Felix Röthenbacher <fe...@wyona.com>.
Hi Suresh

--