Posted to kerby@directory.apache.org by "Xu, Yaning" <ya...@intel.com> on 2015/07/10 07:23:50 UTC

How to see all findbugs.xml info of kerby

Hi all,

                When I run "mvn clean package findbugs:findbugs", there are only three findBugsXml.xml in integration-test module, kerb-simplekdc module and mavibot-backend module. Is it that any other module have no findbugs ? How can we find them?

Thanks

Yaning

RE: How to see all findbugs.xml info of kerby

Posted by "Xu, Yaning" <ya...@intel.com>.
After reimporting the project, I find them, even them I don't know why.

Thanks,

Yaning