Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2006/06/23 09:19:58 UTC

Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Hi all,

a few minutes ago I've updated the OFBiz's Incubator status page:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html

Jacopo

Re: Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Posted by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>.
Charles,

See the previous emails about how the lists have been migrated.

You may want to unsubscribe manually.

- Andrew

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: Updated OFBiz's Incubator status page

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Charles,

are you sure? I sent the message with thread "Updated OFBiz's Incubator
status page" both to the dev and user list...

Jacopo

Posted by Charles Johnson <cj...@cehjohnson.uklinux.net>.

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@ofbiz.org>.
Thanks Jacopo! You got it finished before I could even ask for your help on it!

-David

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@ofbiz.org>.