Posted to user@river.apache.org by Иван Бишевац <iv...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 18:55:28 UTC

Regie startup problem

I checked river from svn with command:
# svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/river/jtsk/trunk river

After setting up RIVER_HOME I tried to start http server:
# scripts/httpd.sh
It works fine.

But when I try to run reggie service with:
# scripts/jrmp-reggie.sh

it raises error:
au/net/zeus/collection/Ref
 at
com.sun.jini.start.AggregatePolicyProvider.<clinit>(AggregatePolicyProvider.java:90)
at
com.sun.jini.start.NonActivatableServiceDescriptor.create(NonActivatableServiceDescriptor.java:619)
 at com.sun.jini.start.ServiceStarter.create(ServiceStarter.java:287)
at
com.sun.jini.start.ServiceStarter.processServiceDescriptors(ServiceStarter.java:445)
 at com.sun.jini.start.ServiceStarter.main(ServiceStarter.java:476)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: au.net.zeus.collection.Ref
 at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
 ... 5 more

Also during the build there were warnings about this class Ref.

What could be problem with this and how to solve it?

Re: Regie startup problem

Posted by Иван Бишевац <iv...@gmail.com>.

> I'm not all that familiar with the svn command line either.  If you're
> on Eclipse or Netbeans, you should be able to browse for the tag when
> you checkout.
>
> In any case, the tag was '2.2.0' and it was on June 20, 2011.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Greg.

I cloned from github river from branch 2.2 and now works fine although
there were some hack to do. For example I had to write
config/jrmp-outrigger-group.sh script and config/policy.all.
But in 2.2 branch there is no ServiceRegistrar class.

Re: Regie startup problem

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.

Re: Regie startup problem

Posted by Иван Бишевац <iv...@gmail.com>.