Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Daniele Madama <d....@pronetics.it> on 2006/04/05 12:00:31 UTC

Re: Dynamically activating/disabling/hiding and requiring fields

Ciao Simone,
I suppose that there's no time to add this nice features into the imminent
2.1.9, but I think that this way of setting widget's state is very usefull
(I need it now ;) ).
Do you think to commit it after the release?

TIA,

--
Daniele Madama (http://www.danysoft.org)

Pro-netics S.r.l. (http://www.pronetics.it)

Re: Dynamically activating/disabling/hiding and requiring fields

Posted by Daniele Madama <d....@pronetics.it>.
> Ciao Daniele,
> I've implemented it, but it should be cleaned up, commented, and adapted
> to the cocoon source tree. It was just a proposal, I'll wait after the
> code freeze to propose it again.
>
> Which one of the possible solutions do you like?

All!

Conditionally-required and conditionally-state are common use cases, now I
use flowscript in the event-handler, but the xml-declaration is more clean
and not api-aware, so it result more easy for non-developer users.

Bye,
Daniele

Posted by Simone Gianni <s....@thebug.it>.
Ciao Daniele,
I've implemented it, but it should be cleaned up, commented, and adapted
to the cocoon source tree. It was just a proposal, I'll wait after the
code freeze to propose it again.

Which one of the possible solutions do you like?

Simone

--
Simone Gianni