Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andrey Cherkashin <an...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/14 00:47:28 UTC

FreeBSD basic setup

Hi, i have CouchDB installed from ports (couchdb-1.1.0_1,1). I can't get [admins] section works:
1) I put admin = passwod in [admins] section
2) start chouchdb
3) password in local.ini still plaintext
4) can't log in with with data.

Re: FreeBSD basic setup

Posted by Andrey Cherkashin <an...@gmail.com>.
Wow! That was a surprise, I guess i need to contact port's maintainer. Thank you!

Re: FreeBSD basic setup

Posted by Marcello Nuccio <ma...@gmail.com>.