Posted to user@ode.apache.org by nch <un...@yahoo.com> on 2010/08/09 11:34:07 UTC

instance cleanup

Hi, there.

I'm testing a BPEL process on WSO2 BPS 2.0 which runs Apache ODE (not sure which version so far). I tried instance data cleanup by configuring deploy.xml with <cleanup on="always" />. The result was to always, for each service invocation, get the following exception (see http://wso2.org/files/cleanup-exception.txt):

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Encountered deleted object "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageDAOImpl@743dae" in persistent field "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl._request" of managed object "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl@1147d1a" during flush.

Have anyone of you gone through this? Could it be that it is running ODE < 1.3?

Have a look at http://wso2.org/forum/thread/10239

Kind regards.

Re: instance cleanup

Posted by nch <un...@yahoo.com>.
I guess you mean setting usePeer2Peer="false" as in [1]. Tried it, but made no
difference.
Unfortunately, looks like ODE 2.X Experimental doesn't implement this feature.
Something 1.3.4.X seems to do or is on its way to do it.

Thanks.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ode/trunk/axis2-war/src/test/resources/TestNoP2P/deploy.xml

Posted by Luis Miguel Silva <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hmm, good to know! Thanks!

Re: instance cleanup

Posted by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: instance cleanup

Posted by nch <un...@yahoo.com>.

org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException: Encountered deleted object "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageDAOImpl@ed5732" in persistent field "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl._response" of managed object "org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.MessageExchangeDAOImpl@1f561a7" during flush.

Re: instance cleanup

Posted by nch <un...@yahoo.com>.

Re: instance cleanup

Posted by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

you are using something between Apache ODE 1.3 and Apache ODE 2.0-beta
experimental.
Please use latest Apache ODE (1.3.4) and post your results, since we
are dealing with Apache ODE on this list.

On 30 August 2010 10:59, nch <un...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Have any of you tried instance cleanup? Have anyone come across this exception? Do you have a clue on whats going wrong with this exception?
>
> Many thanks.

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com

Re: instance cleanup