Posted to dev@daffodil.apache.org by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/08/22 15:03:17 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil VS Code 1.1.0-rc2

The VOTE to release Apache Daffodil VS Code 1.1.0-rc2 is now closed.

The vote passes with:

2 binding +1

The VOTE thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/m4tc565t84fo2mwpxvgyr4qqmg9tgv37

The vote breakdown is:

+1 Mike Beckerle (binding)
+1 Steve Lawrence (binding)

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Re: Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Daffodil VS Code 1.1.0-rc2

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.
Just add your +1 on the vote thread.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.
I think this is fine. We now have a record of everything in all the
different email chains.

Posted by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Steve Lawrence <sl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shane Dell <sh...@apache.org>.